Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 14 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 16 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 16 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Fortress of Solitude
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #20.
I, Robert “The Hook” Hookey, am a people person. I hope you weren’t drinking coffee, or anything else for that matter, as you read that opening line – because now it’s no doubt all over your phone, screen or tablet. … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself, Death, Fortress of Solitude, life, suicide, Superman 30 Comments