Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 43 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 46 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 47 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 49 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,257 hits
Tag Archives: Fifty Shades of Grey series
Belated Birthday Greetings For Le Clown, Why The HuffPost Blog Team Hates Me, and a Truly Grateful Guest.
BEFORE WE BEGIN: A belated Happy Birthday to Le Clown. You have been well and truly blessed, my new friend. Enjoy the love and adoration coming your way. You lucky bastard. On with the show… Two years ago, I jumped … Continue reading
The Hook Turns Fifty Shades of Red!
As a blogger/would-be bestselling author, I find myself paying close attention to the hottest titles burning up the literary charts these days. And of course, right now the hottest of the hot is the Fifty Shades of Grey series. Let’s … Continue reading →