Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 9 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 13 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 14 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 16 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: faith
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #21.
Death is not to be feared. Sure, dying can be quite painful if you don’t experience it while in a coma or within seconds, like if you’re slowly crushed under an overturned oxcart or some other equally slow, painful fate. … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself, Death, faith, hope, life, Mariah Carey, suicide, The Witcher 25 Comments