Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- @GailSimone It's all political. 2 days ago
- 493,431 hits
Tag Archives: dreams
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #18.
You know, while it’s great to have dreams and goals to strive for, to help keep us on the path of life rather than the road to ruin, it occurs to me that sometimes we may reach a point where … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself, As Good As It Gets, Death, dreams, IBS, life, Nancy Pelosi, suicide 39 Comments
An Open Letter To The Cast Of Anastasia on Broadway.
It’s been said that Broadway is a place where dreams are born, but I have to disagree. Having walked the hollowed sidewalks of this magical place on two occasions now, I believe Broadway is a place where dreams are shared, … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Anastasia, Anastasia Broadway, Canada, Christy Altomare, Derek Klena, dreams, John Bolton, New York, New York city, Times Square 28 Comments
When You’re The Hook, Even Waking Up Is Complicated.
Events of the last few months have left me reflective and somber. Hence, the journey we’re about to embark upon… On the surface my home life is a still pond, immutable and relatively calm, some might even say boring. But … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged dogs, dreams, husbands, Kardashians, marriage, NaBloPoMo, the Kardashians, wives, writing 30 Comments