Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 14 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 16 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 16 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Damon
Vampires ruined my marriage!
There are groups, packs if you will, of middle-aged women descending upon North American hotels in hot pursuit of the rock star, (Let’s just let him keep the title, shall we?) Peter Noone of Herman’s Hermits. They call themselves Noonatics … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Employees, Life Tagged Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Damon, marriage, Stefan, Team Edward, Team Jacob, Twilight, Vampire Diaries 4 Comments