Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 15 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 19 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 20 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 22 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Cthulhu
Sidestepping Across The Multiverse: Part Eleven.
Your average costumed crusader’s biggest concern is a persistent arch-enemy who… just… won’t… quit, constantly escaping from prison or evading capture altogether. The Joker springs to mind, of course. (Though if Batman had any real guts and a true sense … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Cthulhu, fiction, H.P. Lovecraft, serials, superheroes, writing 6 Comments