Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- @GailSimone It's all political. 2 days ago
- 493,431 hits
Tag Archives: Cougar Town
What Not To Say To A Cougar.
HOOK’S NOTE: For parents, this is that most sacred of days… back to school. So sit back, pour yourself a glass of your poison of choice and laugh a little. You’ve earned it. When I was growing up in the … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged back to school, Cougar Town, cougars, hotels, laughter, sex 31 Comments
Video Killed The Blogging Star.
Maybe I’m being a bit premature with this declaration. I’m told that happens to men from time to time, but we’ll see. I’ve been considering filming a “trailer” for the blog, a visual representation of what The Hook is all … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged CBC, Cougar Town, hotels, Huffington Post Canada, Sangita Patel, sex, The Huffington Post Canada, travel, William Shatner 51 Comments