Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 2 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 15 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 17 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Comfort Inn
A Winter’s Tale From The Bellman Chronicles.
As I’ve often said before, there is a ridiculous amount of downtime when you’re a bellman; guests arrive in waves rather than ripples so I find myself seeking out deep, meaningful conversations with my fellow hospitality wage slaves. I rarely … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Comfort Inn, hotels, Niagara Falls, The Bellman Chronicles, The Hook 25 Comments