Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 13 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 15 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 15 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: children
On This Day…
There’s so much I want to say to you that I didn’t say while we were both sitting in that hospital room surrounded by a cacophony of beeping devices, moans, soft, desperate pleas for help and the occasional chirping bird … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged angst, children, moms, Mother's Day, potpourri, sons 33 Comments
An Open Letter To The Cast Of Hamilton The Broadway Musical.
Good people of the revolution – and King George, My name is Robert, but you can all me The Hook. (Everyone else does.) On Wednesday, the fifth of April, my daughter and I did journey from our humble home in … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Alexander Hamilton, Broadway, children, Hamilton the musical, hope, Lin-Manuel Miranda, love, New York 45 Comments
Let The REAL Summer Games Begin…
I spent a lot of time with my grandmother when I was a wee lad (yes, I actually was a young, innocent, non-snarky child once) living in St. Catharines, Ontario; my time with her shaped my life in ways I … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged angels, Billy Joel, children, deadbeat dads, demons, Hookers, hotels, kids, Niagara Falls, niagara falls ontario canada, sex, St. Catharines, travel, wives 25 Comments
Meet The Greatest Parents Ever.
The tale you are about to read is the unvarnished, chillingly-real truth. The participants are far too stupid to be anything but non-fictional. Saturday, May 23, 8:20 am. The hallway of an unnamed Niagara Falls luxury hotel. I arrived, cart … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged babies, child abduction, children, hotels, kids, parents 31 Comments
A Guest Post (Kinda, Sorta) From Miss Four Eyes.
A BRIEF JOKE FROM THE HOOK VACATIONING ZOMBIE: (Chuckling like a fat guy, which he was.) I’d love to tip you, Boss, but I don’t believe in tipping! THE HOOK: Well, some people don’t believe in the female orgasm, sir, but that doesn’t nullify … Continue reading