Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 41 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 44 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 45 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 47 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,257 hits
Tag Archives: chaos
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #34.
There are those of us who feel an ordered existence is the key to true happiness. Others thrive in a chaotic environment. I can only assume people like this are truly happy living in 2019. #34: Chaos. Personally, at 49 … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself, Adam West, Batcave, Batgirl, Batman, chaos, Death, life, suicide, Yvonne Craig 21 Comments