- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Canadians
To say Canadians and Americans have a complicated relationship is to suggest the Trump presidency has been somewhat controversial. Back in the late Seventies (the “Dark Ages” as kids today refer to that period of history) I spent a lot … Continue reading
What a difference twenty-four hours makes. The post you’re about to read was written a day ago, and in that time the wife and myself have visited a medical professional who has cut through the uncertainty and fear that has been the … Continue reading