Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 14 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 16 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 16 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Caddyshack
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #81.
I love the comment section of my blog; getting feedback from a stranger on how my behavior appears to the world around me is waaaay cheaper than therapy, although you can’t walk away from the experience with a prescription for … Continue reading
What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
Because one post simply wasn’t enough, and because no one demanded a part two… But I know you really wanted one. And because as a schoolboy I was taught never to begin a sentence with “because”, I have decided to … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Caddyshack, Rockin' Ronnie Stevens, sex, Star Wars, Television, The Bellman Chronicles, The Hook, The Walking Dead, travel, TV 24 Comments
Ten People I Met On New Year’s Eve: Part Two.
If you missed Part One: You’re on your own! I can’t do everything! Let’s continue, shall we? 7) The Drunk Frat Boy From Boston Who Blew Chunks All Over His Girlfriend. Please, sir, don’t ever change. Fat, drunk and stupid … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Caddyshack, Cops, New Year's Eve, pizza, sex, Sonic the Hedgehog, teens, The Hook, the Kardashians 21 Comments
This One May Get Me Kicked Out of Niagara Falls For Good…
This post has been years in the making. Every year at this time I struggle with my true feelings concerning the annual “Sleep Cheap Charities Reap” event in Niagara Falls. Known simply as Sleep Cheap, this event is simple: participating … Continue reading
“I Really Need To Orphan Black Myself.”
Or if you prefer, “Thoughts That Floated Around/Through My Head as I Tried to Eat my Pizza in a Corner of the Casino That is Usually Quite Peaceful.” (Admittedly, titles aren’t my strong suit.) 1. “Should I tell the wife … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Caddyshack, clones, cloning, cougars, Fifty Shades of Grey, La Vie en Rose, lesbians, nerds, Orphan Black 59 Comments
100 Not-So-Random Thoughts The Hook Has Every Day: Part Two.
Thank you for continuing this journey with me, even though it’s taken awhile. Now, where to begin… Oh wait, I know! 51) “Where was I?” Honestly, I ask myself that question a million times a day. I’m guilty of starting … Continue reading →