Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 13 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 15 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 17 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory
Ten People I Met On New Year’s Eve: Part One.
You won’t read this for a few days (thank you, WordPress’ scheduling feature, for saving my Canadian bacon once again), but it’s actually the afternoon of New Year’s Eve as I type these words for you lovely people. And I … Continue reading
Two Morally Bankrupt Girls: Part Two, The Motherlovin’ Sequel.
Where were we? Buzzing bags, group sex (sorta), simultaneous orgasms, well-timed Hook humor… Oh yeah, I got it. CLICK HERE, PEOPLE! All caught up? Good. Let’s continue, shall we? The gals had their room assignment and keys already, so we … Continue reading
Two Morally Bankrupt Girls: Part One.
In the beginning, when the world was young and free of the scourge of Kris Jenner’s progeny, a traveler was pretty much on his/her own when it came to answering questions such as: “Where can I find the best trees … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Alyson Hannigan, Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory, girls, sex 24 Comments