- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 35 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: Benjamin Wallace
Ladies, your significant other may drive you batty at times but make no mistake, Benjamin Wallace is the original Dumb White Husband. I met Ben while scanning Jenny Lawson’s site and after a search of his cyber-haven I was hooked … Continue reading
THE HOOK: I’m heading out to do a few things after I drop Sarah off for her exams. VAMPIRELOVER: (The wife, for the uninitiated) And just where do you think you’re going? It’s your day off; you know we have … Continue reading
Although I now have two years of blogging experience under my weathered bellman’s belt, I have always been a stranger in a strange land when it comes to guest blogging. Until now. My first guest post is up at Dumb … Continue reading
Yes, I have indeed used the word “Christmas”. There has been a great deal of controversy on this side of the border over its use, but as I’ve said before, my blog, my rules. Let’s get to it, shall we? … Continue reading
A recent 20/20 report ( “True Confessions: Hotel Horrors.” I love their flair for understatement) extolled the virtues of outwitting the hotel service industry by employing a series of “tips” provided by a ten-year veteran of the industry. Some of … Continue reading