Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @andrewphung I used to have these - as well as thousands of comics I gave away over the last few years. Wish I'd k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- 493,433 hits
Tag Archives: Bags and Luggage
“Do You Have Any Pushmobiles?”
Posted on 2011/06/15 by The Hook
Sometimes these posts write themselves. You just have to hope the world doesn’t run out of old. wrinkled douchebags who don’t know what you call a device used to carry luggage! You would think after eighty years of walking this … Continue reading →
Posted in Hotel Employees, Hotel Life, Life, Postaweek2011, Social Commentary, Travel, Uncategorized | Tagged Bags and Luggage, douchebags, Hotel, Luggage, seniors, travel | 50 Comments
There Are No Simple Questions When You’re The Hook!
Before We Begin: This post was written a year ago, hence the tension laced throughout. I’ve actually mellowed since, but I thought you’d like this piece nonetheless. After all, who doesn’t love a good rant, right? Enjoy. QUESTION: What do … Continue reading →