- @ksujulie Thank you. It's not easy to keep up with you, but I did my best. 16 hours ago
- @debidrennan Free swag! Nice score, Debi! 16 hours ago
- @ksujulie That's the great thing about film, Julie, it never ages.... https://t.co/jyeMGgh6Vz 16 hours ago
- @TomKingTK @MidtownComics You have a gift, Tom, for certain. Thanks, man. 16 hours ago
- @RealGrumpyCat Who couldn't love that face? I mean, I'd be afraid to disagree with it, that's for sure... Merry… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- This Is Going To Tick You Off, My Darling Daughter…
- 345,293 hits
Tag Archives: Amanda Richer
When I was in high school I couldn’t wait to get to get to history class every day, but it had nothing to do with academia. You see, Lydia Parker (“Luscious Lydia” to the guys) sat across from me and … Continue reading
You guessed it, it’s another virtual celebration of Canada’s big-ass birthday… in other words, The Hook’s blocked so he turned to some interweb allies to flesh out a post. Allies rock. Like the lovely and ridiculously-talented Sara Mitich of Murdoch … Continue reading
Originally this post was titled, “The Hook On: Amanda Richer” – but colon or no colon, I knew I was going to be walking on thin ice with both Amanda and my wife. So since I’ve grown accustomed to my … Continue reading
Amanda Richer is one cool Canadian chick. Period. Yes, I realize women – or for that matter, anyone – should never be marginalized or treated with anything less than total respect, but after researching today’s guest extensively (best five minutes … Continue reading