- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 34 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: aging
When I was a boy I could never have imagined a time that my existence would be over. When I was a young man at the height of my perceived invincibility, I was convinced I was going to live forever. … Continue reading
This is how I do a “Thought Of The Day” post, kids, so buckle up… Castro’s revolution is finally over. Leonard has sang Hallelujah for the last time. The United States of America clearly hates itself and so it has … Continue reading
Yesterday his life made sense – to a point, at least. Today, my neighbor moved into his new home, a decision that was made for him, for good or ill, I cannot say. We watched his daughter load a small … Continue reading
Writing is Choreography. First is the intro of the music and the slight anticipatory sway of my body. First is the blank page and the eager word choice. Suddenly, there is an intense looseness of my movements to the beat, … Continue reading