- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 33 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Category Archives: Hotel Life
This may be difficult to believe, but my childhood and early adolescence weren’t peppered with incidents of extreme human absurdity and smartassery on my part. Don’t get me wrong, my early days were dominated by bizarre adventures, parental physical abuse, … Continue reading
(Super exciting title, right?) But let’s get down to brass tacks: NaBloPoMo stands for “National Blog Posting Month.” The goal of NaBloPoMo is for participants to write a post a day for an entire month. This, of course, mirrors NaNoWriMo, … Continue reading
I sometimes envy people who have a hard center, people who are emotionally numb to the world’s horror; as a highly-emotional man the hardest thing about my life these days is living it. Ironically, I often find myself seeking out … Continue reading
Never mind big spiders or erectile dysfunction, as a 47-year-old male my biggest fear is facing life’s greatest question: “When do I feel like I’m too damn old to contribute anything more to society?” You can exercise, eat right and … Continue reading
Fun Fact: I originally published this post without a title, which doesn’t seem so bad until you figure that over three thousand people received an untitled message from The Hook. So now over three thousand people think I’m asking them … Continue reading
When it comes to our favorite and most beloved television programs, continuity is everything. Take a break from YouTube cat videos and the usual endless cycle of Hollywood gossip and scroll through any of the Murdoch Mysteries social media feeds … Continue reading