Uncovering the information you are about to read required the sacrifice of dozens of lives.
Of course, they were the lives of interns so who gives a toss, really?
Aussa Lorens (that may or may not be her real name), is a mysterious creature whose legend has spread far and wide across both the virtual and so-called real worlds. As such, her myth has become somewhat… muddled, much like a Kardashian’s tan.
Here now, are ten completely verifiable facts
about the goddess known as Aussa Lorens.
1) Wonder Woman is her bitch. (Yes, she’s that tough.)
2) Her “after dark” site, Lorens’ Lair is considered so freaky its been banned by every country and state in the world. Except New Jersey, of course.
3) In Rob Ford’s words: “Aussa is the one drug I don’t want to quit.” Immediately after giving this statement, he danced a jig and vomited all over a girl scout troop. So it was a Tuesday.
4) An abandoned Game of Thrones storyline saw Aussa overthrowing every kingdom, taming every supernatural creature and sleeping with every major character (of both genders, of course) – all in one episode.
5) THIS ENTRY SEALED BY ORDER OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY.
6) I don’t want to say a date with Aussa is intense, but before she became an “honest woman”, her prospective suitors had to not only sign a waiver and submit to a full battery of tests both physical and psychological, they had to present a copy of their last will and testament and proof that their internment arrangements had been finalized and paid for in full. Oh, and she is the only female in recorded history to out-party Charlie Sheen, so you know she’s BAD-ASS.
7) Years of classified operations with various clandestine government agencies have made her the only person with enough security clearance to greet President Obama with “What’s happen’, Hot Chocolate!” without being gunned down by the Secret Service.
8) Screw that beer-swilling, hairy, old bastard with the hookers, Aussa Lorens is The Most Interesting Man in the World.
9) Her literary collaboration with yours truly, “Hacker. Ninja. The Hook. Spy: Aussa and Robert Conquer the World.” is due next year from What The Frak? Press.
10) Her army of trained squirrels is almost ready to strike, so make your allegiance to her known or suffer the consequences.
This concludes the revelations for today, my friends. Carry this knowledge with you and make good use of it as you walk Aussa’s planet.
To be clear, this post is my not-creepy-at-all love letter to one of the coolest chicks on the planet, and is in no way a lame attempt to fill space before NaBloPoMo ends.
See you in the lobby, kids…