Her name is a good start but she’s much more that a pretty gravatar and a clever monicker.
Her cyber-pad is:
- Smart. (There are millions of blogs out there that focus on the sex lives of their authors, but only a rare few are written by individuals who are truly intelligent enough to recognize the absurdity of the chase itself.)
- Sexy. (She really is the gal every guy wants to date and every girl wants to be. Period.)
- Sophisticated. (Single Girlie knows the ins and outs of blogging as well as she knows the ins and outs – and her work reflects that. This isn’t your neighbor’s dating blog, kids.)
Still not convinced she’ll rock your world from cyberspace? Click on the link below and you’ll be an instant convert.
The title alone is worth the price of admission, no? But enough of the foreplay, let’s get to the main event. (Spoken like true a guy, right?)
1) What is the most random, oddball thought/image that has ran through your mind during coitus?
Hmm. When I’m coitusing I’m generally very in the moment and thinking about the coitus. I tend not to think about oddball un-coitusy things like animatronic rats or corn or whatever. If it’s good coitus I’m thinking about how awesome it feels. If it’s bad coitus, well, I kinda focus on getting the guy off right away so it can be over. Or I’ll think about Mark Wahlberg if there’s no way out.
2) If you could live a single day with a long-lost loved one, who would you choose?
Probably my maternal grandparents, who died long before I was born. They lived in a different country and I would love to visit and get to know them. Okay, jumping from sex to dead grandparents was weird.
(Welcome to You’ve Been Hooked!)
3) Your favorite article of clothing (past or present) is…
I had this hot pink mini-dress that I wore for Halloween once. I dressed up as a 60s go-go dancer and wore it with these white plastic boots. It was awesome and polyester and perfect and I wound up giving it to Goodwill and it is one of my greatest regrets in life.
4) If I was able to bestow magic powers upon you – other than those you already possess – what would you do with ’em?
Are you freaking kidding me?
Let’s see… First I’d find Jason Bateman and make him fall head over heels in love with me and we’d get married and have babies and be blissfully happy for the rest of our days.
Of course, he’s married now, so I’d make sure his wife simultaneously found an incredible man who she matches with better than Jason, so we’ll all be super cool with how things turned out.
And I’d make sure my parents are perfect and healthy. And then I’d make Random House or someone give me a book deal.
Then after the selfish stuff, I’d make world peace happen. And end hunger. And homelessness. And animal testing. And intolerance. And comb-overs.
Basically, everyone will be crazy fucking happy forever. God, I wish you were able to bestow magic powers upon me.
(So do I! Especially now that I realize you’d use them for good!)
5) What is your favorite variety of pickle? (Stop giggling, everyone! These are serious queries designed to probe a guest’s subconscious and reveal their true self, so focus!)
Um, aren’t there just two? Dill and sweet? When I was a kid I loved sweet pickles. But not so much now. So I guess dill. If there are additional pickle varieties I am not hip to, please do clue me in. I’d hate to be missing out.
(Just click here to go to the Pickle Glossary and be amazed!)
Well, I’d be a fool to try and follow a class act like Single Girlie, so I’m out of here.
See you in the lobby, kids…