Once again, the call for guest bloggers has gone out. And once again, I have answered. No, no, no, don’t direct any praise my way. This is what I do. I’m the lucky one in this equation.
Click. Enjoy. Discover a new blog to explore for years to come. Everyone wins…
Please welcome Niagara bellman:The Hook. You know him, you love him, you’ve laughed with him and at him, and you know there is nobody else you could possibly trust with travel advice, because he literally has seen it all.
We all know why I’m here: our host is out and about, so he has sent out the “Bloggers, Assemble!” call for guest posts.
And here is my response.
THE HOOK’S GOLDEN RULES OF TRAVEL.
#1) EMBRACE THE PURE JOY THAT CAN ONLY COME FROM LETTING GO…
Of whatever it is that’s weighing you down at home. Such as:
- Crazy in-laws that make the couple from Everybody Loves Raymond look sane.
- Kids that sometimes act as though they’ve pledged their little souls to Beelzebub.
- A boss that is Beelzebub.
- An ever-growing pile of bills that threatens to overtake the national deficit.
- A schedule that prevents you from actually enjoying life; never mind finding…
View original post 585 more words