- RT @CBC: Watching @mrd_on_cbc this afternoon? @gerrydee shares some S4 scoop in this Q&A from our recent #FALLforCBC event: https://t.co/SF… 20 hours ago
- RT @Austin_Hodgens: How do you handle the Dark Clouds? wp.me/p2Roz8-25L via @Austin_Hodgens #advice #depression #hope #umbrellas #so… 20 hours ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!” wp.me/p198IR-2cP 21 hours ago
- @katienotholmes Are you in L.A.? 1 day ago
- RT @CBC: #Toronto! Doing #JFL42? Add this @CBCDay6 taping to your schedule. Info: ow.ly/BERDz cc: @PFTompkins @AndyKindler 1 day ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!”
- This Post Raises An Intriguiging Question: Whatever Happened To Adrian Zmed?
- What I Did After My Summer Vacation, By The Hook.
- Lock Up Your Bags, Travelers… The Hook’s Back.
- I’m Almost Back To Form, But Until Then…
- 198,606 hits
Scriptor Obscura Writes!
Tag Archives: The Bellman Chronicles
In the beginning, before my maturation as a writer, the soul-searching posts it produced and the accolades that followed, there was Jo Bryant. Not only is she in no danger of ever taking herself too seriously, she is the original … Continue reading
Yes, I know “Canadian Lily” sounds like a brand of alcohol, but I was in the zone. Shut up. If you haven’t read Lily Morgan’s 5×5 installment yet, you’re cheating yourself. Go back and do it – NOW! Lily … Continue reading
This country of mine has produced some great talent but in an ironic twist of fate, it turns out one of our brightest lights is an expat. Lily Morgan is one such ray of brilliant sunshine. Admit it, you’re smiling … Continue reading
Don’t blame me for this rambling mess of a post. Today is my Monday, folks. (Thanks for that, Thanksgiving. Love ya.) A mild-mannered bellman finds himself swept up into a disaster of epic proportions when a freak meteorological disaster drops thousands of … Continue reading
It’s early as I write this and while the hotel is quiet – though certainly not for long – my mind is a whirling torrent of random thoughts, unrealized dreams, useless pop culture trivia and the occasional streak of quickly forgotten … Continue reading
FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2013, 2:30 p.m.: A beautiful blonde in her twenties checks in: her appearance is a billboard for every high-end clothing, make-up and handbag manufacturer in North America. Her hair is perfectly styled and spring-loaded into a bun. … Continue reading