- @CBC @CanadasSmartest @JESSI I don't think my family would stop laughing at me long enough to actually play! #FALLforCBC 3 hours ago
- RT @CBC: .@cbcradio listeners! This week's @checkupcbc is going to be a little different. Reason No. 1? @petermansbridge. http://t.co/Rv5AU… 3 hours ago
- @RobynWins111 @NewYorker Hard to believe WW was created by the same mind that created the lie detector - and that believed in bondage. 3 hours ago
- @RobynWins111 @NewYorker We've known that for years! Took the New Yorker awhile to catch on, didn't it? 3 hours ago
- RT @RobynWins111: It's confirmed! She really is the bestest! Wonder Woman rules! @TheTerribleHook newyorker.com/magazine/2014/… @NewYorker http:… 3 hours ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!”
- This Post Raises An Intriguiging Question: Whatever Happened To Adrian Zmed?
- What I Did After My Summer Vacation, By The Hook.
- Lock Up Your Bags, Travelers… The Hook’s Back.
- I’m Almost Back To Form, But Until Then…
- 198,732 hits
Scriptor Obscura Writes!
Tag Archives: Marvel Comics
It was a dark and stormy night… in Latveria. (Sorry, but since my body is still under viral attack and my brain has been heavily taxed by my weekend geeky shenanigans, I really didn’t know where to begin this post-Comic … Continue reading
FOR THE UNINITIATED: (In other words, the non-nerds who are scratching their heads raw right now) the 700th and final issue of Marvel Comics’ Amazing Spider-Man unveiled the outcome of the body-switching storyline revealed last month in issue #698: (btw, … Continue reading