- RT @CBC: Watching @mrd_on_cbc this afternoon? @gerrydee shares some S4 scoop in this Q&A from our recent #FALLforCBC event: https://t.co/SF… 1 day ago
- RT @Austin_Hodgens: How do you handle the Dark Clouds? wp.me/p2Roz8-25L via @Austin_Hodgens #advice #depression #hope #umbrellas #so… 1 day ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!” wp.me/p198IR-2cP 1 day ago
- @katienotholmes Are you in L.A.? 1 day ago
- RT @CBC: #Toronto! Doing #JFL42? Add this @CBCDay6 taping to your schedule. Info: ow.ly/BERDz cc: @PFTompkins @AndyKindler 1 day ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!”
- This Post Raises An Intriguiging Question: Whatever Happened To Adrian Zmed?
- What I Did After My Summer Vacation, By The Hook.
- Lock Up Your Bags, Travelers… The Hook’s Back.
- I’m Almost Back To Form, But Until Then…
- 198,667 hits
Scriptor Obscura Writes!
Tag Archives: Jenny Lawson
I’m back and my text is still black. You know the drill: You ask the questions. I provide the answers. Everyone wins. So here we go… 1) The ultra-talented Marina Kanavaki wants to know: Do you have a phrase that keeps … Continue reading
She’s a loving but terrorizing wife (it keeps things fresh), a vigilant but fun-loving mom, a best-selling but far-too humble author, a blogger like no other, and on occasion, an indivudual human being with hopes, dreams, demons, crises and victories. … Continue reading
She’s got a whole bunch of boats. Twelve Jenny’s, big ol’ warehouse, she even has hats that says “The Bloggess” on them. “The Bloggess“. It’s a household name. Wait, that’s Forrest Gump. My bad. Anyway… She’s made Time magazine’s list … Continue reading
Don’t blame me for this rambling mess of a post. Today is my Monday, folks. (Thanks for that, Thanksgiving. Love ya.) A mild-mannered bellman finds himself swept up into a disaster of epic proportions when a freak meteorological disaster drops thousands of … Continue reading