- RT @CBC: Watching @mrd_on_cbc this afternoon? @gerrydee shares some S4 scoop in this Q&A from our recent #FALLforCBC event: https://t.co/SF… 14 hours ago
- RT @Austin_Hodgens: How do you handle the Dark Clouds? wp.me/p2Roz8-25L via @Austin_Hodgens #advice #depression #hope #umbrellas #so… 14 hours ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!” wp.me/p198IR-2cP 14 hours ago
- @katienotholmes Are you in L.A.? 20 hours ago
- RT @CBC: #Toronto! Doing #JFL42? Add this @CBCDay6 taping to your schedule. Info: ow.ly/BERDz cc: @PFTompkins @AndyKindler 21 hours ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!”
- This Post Raises An Intriguiging Question: Whatever Happened To Adrian Zmed?
- What I Did After My Summer Vacation, By The Hook.
- Lock Up Your Bags, Travelers… The Hook’s Back.
- I’m Almost Back To Form, But Until Then…
- 198,572 hits
Scriptor Obscura Writes!
Tag Archives: Boxing Day
While some people spent their Boxing Day battling their fellow man for that ever-elusive discounted big-screen TV, I spent it standing in the cold serving families that have found themselves screwed over by evolution. Like this one… GILLY’S DAD: (Wrestling … Continue reading →
To be clear, my Boxing Day does not consist of battles with strangers for a deal on electronics or bedding accessories. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a conflict or two. The usual hi-jinks are doubled over the holidays. … Continue reading →