- @barbara_dieppa Have a cocktail! 1 hour ago
- @lauradasiaerial Nice to see you're still swinging, Laura. Keep the dream alive! 1 hour ago
- @GrimmReport He's a man on a mission - of self-destruction. 1 hour ago
- RT @kiwiaussiejo: When all hope seems lost... wp.me/p1m50g-444 via @kiwiaussiejo 1 hour ago
- @katienotholmes Hang in there! I have 40,000 words but its taken me far too long to get there and I have miles to go. U have talent to burn! 1 hour ago
- This Post Raises An Intriguiging Question: Whatever Happened To Adrian Zmed?
- What I Did After My Summer Vacation, By The Hook.
- Lock Up Your Bags, Travelers… The Hook’s Back.
- I’m Almost Back To Form, But Until Then…
- Seven more minutes of childhood; a father’s wish for his daughter the morning of 9-11
- 198,391 hits
Scriptor Obscura Writes!
Tag Archives: Benjamin Wallace
Ladies, your significant other may drive you batty at times but make no mistake, Benjamin Wallace is the original Dumb White Husband. I met Ben while scanning Jenny Lawson’s site and after a search of his cyber-haven I was hooked … Continue reading
THE HOOK: I’m heading out to do a few things after I drop Sarah off for her exams. VAMPIRELOVER: (The wife, for the uninitiated) And just where do you think you’re going? It’s your day off; you know we have … Continue reading
Although I now have two years of blogging experience under my weathered bellman’s belt, I have always been a stranger in a strange land when it comes to guest blogging. Until now. My first guest post is up at Dumb … Continue reading
Yes, I have indeed used the word “Christmas”. There has been a great deal of controversy on this side of the border over its use, but as I’ve said before, my blog, my rules. Let’s get to it, shall we? … Continue reading
A recent 20/20 report ( “True Confessions: Hotel Horrors.” I love their flair for understatement) extolled the virtues of outwitting the hotel service industry by employing a series of “tips” provided by a ten-year veteran of the industry. Some of … Continue reading