- @JTreliving @cbcdragon @petrecognition Takes more than a pretty (drooling) face to sway you, right, Jim? #cbcdragonsden 22 hours ago
- @cbcdragon Have to sat, #knix (#knixwear) was a cool pitch. (Just don't tell my wife I said that!) #cbcdragonsden 22 hours ago
- @cbcdragon @MWekerle That old excuse? Still, I'm inclined to believe #TeamWek... #cbcdragonsden 22 hours ago
- @CBC @cbcdragon Personally, I think @JTreliving looks like Jim Carrey... Smokin! #cbcdragonsden #Halloween 23 hours ago
- RT @CBC: What scares a Dragon? Watch: ow.ly/Dx6Ze (New @cbcdragon tonight at 8/8:30NT.) #cbcdragonsden #Halloween http://t.co/oM… 23 hours ago
- 202,620 hits
Scriptor Obscura Writes!
Tag Archives: 25ToFly
Writing is Choreography. First is the intro of the music and the slight anticipatory sway of my body. First is the blank page and the eager word choice. Suddenly, there is an intense looseness of my movements to the beat, … Continue reading
My muscles – the few that I have, at least – ache. My brain is exploring a million possibilities simultaneously, everyone one of which sucks, by the way. I feel like a man gripping a cursed monkey’s paw; my first … Continue reading
Chelsea, here, Happy Monday, humans! (It’s funny because you two-legged freaks hate this day because you drink and party too hard during the week. Weirdos.) Here are a link and a reblog to keep you occupied as you curse that … Continue reading
I’m Invoking Kelly Oxford in This Title Because She’s Huge On Twitter And This Will Draw Attention There.
(I’m a sneaky devil, aren’t I?) A BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT: I’ve been nominated in the Badass Blogger Awards . The Indie Chicks have a kick-ass site worth checking out. Vote for me and I’ll be your best friend. That’s a $50 value, folks. And now, … Continue reading
It’s Monday. There are still remnants of the cheerleading horde present in the hotel, some of whom are rolling, tumbling, screaming and frolicking in the halls and lobby. I have decided I am not pro-frolicking and never will be. I have seen … Continue reading
Hello there, humans, this is The Hook’s favorite four-legged dependent, Chelsea. My “master” (in my experience it’s wise to humor the big guy every once in awhile.), has had one heck of a day off which I’m sure he’ll be … Continue reading
HOOK’S NOTE: I’m busy tackling domestic chores right now, so enjoy this comedic offering from a blogger with real talent and moxie (Not to mention girl parts. Girl parts rule!), Becca. Heavy Lifting How many rips of duct tape does it … Continue reading