- RT @CBC: Watching @mrd_on_cbc this afternoon? @gerrydee shares some S4 scoop in this Q&A from our recent #FALLforCBC event: https://t.co/SF… 18 hours ago
- RT @Austin_Hodgens: How do you handle the Dark Clouds? wp.me/p2Roz8-25L via @Austin_Hodgens #advice #depression #hope #umbrellas #so… 18 hours ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!” wp.me/p198IR-2cP 18 hours ago
- @katienotholmes Are you in L.A.? 1 day ago
- RT @CBC: #Toronto! Doing #JFL42? Add this @CBCDay6 taping to your schedule. Info: ow.ly/BERDz cc: @PFTompkins @AndyKindler 1 day ago
- “Follow my advice, pal, don’t knock up a stripper! She’ll give you a less-than-perfect kid!”
- This Post Raises An Intriguiging Question: Whatever Happened To Adrian Zmed?
- What I Did After My Summer Vacation, By The Hook.
- Lock Up Your Bags, Travelers… The Hook’s Back.
- I’m Almost Back To Form, But Until Then…
- 198,598 hits
Scriptor Obscura Writes!
Author Archives: The Hook
8:00 am: This is my first Sunday back in the trenches, kids, and so far the travelers are trickling out rather than flowing like a river of tourism madness. Believe it or not, I’d rather have the deluge. The Niagara … Continue reading
I’d almost forgotten what it was like to serve a bachelorette party, post-party. Almost. One whiff of stale alcohol, cheap perfume, sticky-sweet body odor, body spray and regret refreshed my memory instantly. Incidentally, my memory was the only thing that … Continue reading
After several failed attempts to begin this post I have decided to simply hit the ground running. Actually “running” isn’t accurate at all; my leg still isn’t Olympic material. The good thing is… it never was. And now, my friends, … Continue reading
It’s seven am. As Peter Noone would say, there’s a kind of hush all over the lobby… for now. That will change soon, I imagine. Then again, who knows what the immediate future holds? That’s what I love about this … Continue reading
I’m still not ready for a full-fledged return to blogging, gang, but I’ll be back in the hospitality saddle on Thursday. In the meantime… Top Ten Excerpts From The Nerd Version Of Fifty Shades. 10) “She was as wet as … Continue reading
Originally posted on Ned's Blog:
I’ll never forget how I felt this day 13 years ago as an American, a firefighter and as a father — and how each held its own kind of hurt that has never completely…
There’s nothing like a selfless act to take your mind off your troubles, friends. I’m putting my own self-doubts/troubles aside – hopefully, for good – to help out some kick-ass, independent, trailblazing chicks. Collectively, they are one-in-a-trillion. They are an … Continue reading