I realize this blog devotes a great deal of space to shining a light of truth upon those who would spread darkness and stupidity across the North American hospitality industry.
In other words, I know I constantly rage against the douchebags I encounter, but someone has to! However, there are some positive aspects of my profession and life in general. Such as..
- The Rapture was a big hoax perpetrated by morons hiding behind religion, so The Hook gets to fight douchebags for a little while longer.
- The hand of Winter has finally loosened its icy grip on The Hook’s nether regions.
- The warm rays of Summer will soon warm The Hook’s nether regions!
- With the return of summer comes the reemergence of the greatest of travelers – the return guest! They tip well and they’re damn friendly to boot!
- My “winter gut” has ceased its relentless expansion – I think.
- I’ve expanded my roster of blogging allies to include foodies, world travellers, and sweet ‘n sexy sirens of the internet! There are also hot and feisty grannies, fledgling writers/critics and those whose style defies description!
- There are only three months until Fan Expo 2011, one of the greatest days of The Hook’s year!
Well, that’s all the positive energy I can process for now. I’ll have to revisit this post the next time some douchebag takes a shot at The Hook.
Like say, five minutes from now!